Friday 18 March 2011

Mr. & Mrs. Man have entered the building

I feel like I'm in those Asian films in which food is a big part of the film's story. You know, films like "Joy Luck Club", "Eat Drink Man Woman", "The Scent of Green Papaya", etc. Mr. and Mrs. Man are here visiting and have pushed me away from the kitchen. But I'm just happy for that because they cook delicious and authentic Chinese food and I get to learn the Chinese cuisine for real. May I tempt you with some food they have cooked so far!
Chefs of the week
Poached chicken! Doesn't look very appetizing perhaps....
 ...but believe me, if you dip it in this beautiful and tasty sauce made of very finely chopped ginger, spring onion, salt, pepper and oil it taste AMAZING!
 Duck, Porc, Legumes. YUMMIE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment