Tuesday 12 April 2011

I recommend!

Sorry, I haven't been cooking much lately..but I have a recipe and restaurant recommendations for you! This past two weekends I've had friends visiting me from Sweden so I've been to some good restaurants.
Ms. Man, one of the best cook I know. Today she made Egg Benedict à la Gordon Ramsay.
Wanna try it? Here's the recipe.
 Recommendation No.1 Afternoon Tea at The Wolseley. Amazing scones that melt in your mouth, lovely pastries and tasty tea. I highly recommend their own blend, The Wolseley Afternoon Blend.

Recommendation No.2 Dean Street Townhouse. Nice atmosphere and delicious desserts. Try their Yorkshire rhubarb crumble or Raspberry Sorbet! ( Sorry, forgot to take pictures)

Recommendation No.3. Forget the Curries in the center of Brick Lane, the best Curry in London is Needoos Grill, located nearby. Yes, the interiour is tacky, BUT they make spicy, tasty and mouth watering food. If you like lamb you MUST order the Karahi Lamb Chops Masala. Also the Palak Chicken was good and instead of regular Nan, you should order the Parswari Nan and I forbid you to leave the restaurant without having their dessert, Kulfi, pistagio flavor. Try it and you'll know what I'm talking about!


No comments:

Post a Comment